Friday, June 26, 2009

Why the hell do I keep taking this shit?

I work in the convenience store industry. Granted, I am in a call center for software support, so I am not actually in a c-store. However, I still get to deal with the kind of people that c-store's attract. Trust me, even in the office it's not much better.

I have been actively, desperately looking for a job for about three months. Had a couple of interviews, nothing major. Well I got an offer last night to go to another call center. Less pay, commute. Choice seems simple, right? Suck it up and keep going to you current job.

Yeah well, it's not that fracking simple. Not at all. My desk has slowly been emptied out by myself in the hopes that when that day comes, I only have to haul two things out of here; my coffee maker and cup. Well guess what? My a-hole of a boss has not SAID.ONE.WORD. Either he seriously has not noticed, or he just does not care. Both of which make me feel SO FANTASTIC. I mean, the love is bubbling over out of my heart. heh.

Which, why would I expect anyhting less? He is a priest (whatever), yet lies and hides everything. The man has a silver tongue for sure. and, really, a priest working in a call center as the manager? yeahh....ooookkkkk

Anyway, so I am not going to take the job for the simple fact that I cannot take the pay cut. It blows, but at least it will give you, dear reader, fodder for the blogoshere.

Toodles
Housewife