Wednesday, July 15, 2009

We don't want you to do anything unethical

Famous last words. This company, who routinely lies to clients, send out crap releases of software, and treats employees like poo tells us not to pull any sly moves. I love people. Really I do.

Apparently no one in the history of this company has ever really looked at the Client Services dept to see if we are making a profit or not (Are you EFFING kidding me?!?!). Turns out we are a black hole of money. Go figure. So, the new goal is to have each rep increase their daily billable time by 10 minutes. Seems totally simple, right? It would be, except we cannot make the phone ring and we already get our time tracked. So tell me, Sherlock, where are those ten minutes going to come from??

All I hear is that you think we are giving ten minutes of time away to clients…which does not make sense since we all want to get more billable time so that management gets off our backs. So, aside from adding a few minutes to each call, whether I worked them or not…where the eff are those supposed to come from???